SIGN-ON BONUS! Our clinics are growing! Animal Health Centers, Inc. is hiring a full-time mixed animal veterinarian to accommodate for our growing practice. There are many opportunities to expand cow/calf, equine and small animal services. We have five clinic locations in Iowa, including Albia, Oskaloosa, Knoxville, Ottumwa and Centerville. And, we offer top of the line facilities and equipment including in-house digital radiographs, and in-house CBC, chemistry, and urinalysis provided at all clinics.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
- Retirement Plan – Simple IRA – 100% employer paid
- Paid Time Off – 2 weeks
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- IVMA & AVMA- dues paid
- Iowa State License -dues paid
- DEA Registration – fees paid
- Iowa CSA – dues paid
- Continuing Education – PTO to attend classes and paid tuition to continuing education with a maximum of $1500.00/year
- Truck with Vet Box and Fuel – Provided
- Business Cell Phone – Provided
- Professional Liability Insurance- provided More Details:
- Share on-call schedule – rotate holidays each year, 1 weekend a month, 1 night each week which includes sharing emergency calls.
- Emergency Bonuses
- Three Support Staff per Veterinarian
If hired, you will be required to sign a non-compete agreement.